Gnucash-doc PLEASE help

Michael Anthony michael at latido.biz
Tue Jan 19 07:01:02 EST 2010

Hi,
I have just installed Gnucash on my new MacBook Pro :) but when I run the program and try to access help there is a message saying that Gnucash-docs is not installed. I have searched for an answer some say I need MacPorts others Darwin Ports and also there seems to be doubt if either will work with OS X.
I am not a computer whiz but having played with Gnucash a bit and I would really like to use it so please can you advise me how I can get the help/tutorial file working?
Thank you
Michael