GnuCash can't calculate?!

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Wed Jan 20 21:37:06 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 10:20 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
> Another question is are there outstanding invoices from more than a year
> ago?  Do a search for invoices from this customer and see if the
> invoices are marked as paid or not.

Most invoices (there are about two dozen of them) are not marked paid.
This is a recurring issue to me, for some customers it works, for some
not.

> Also, what date did you use for the report?

1/1/09 to now - while indeed the oldest invoices date from 2008.

I just re-ran the report with a starting date from before the first
invoice or payment from them (the first payment is from before the first
invoice, by the way) and the total doesn't change.

Wouter.