How do display a certain Report/results

BGP bigskypa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:59:38 EST 2010

I'm trying to find (easily) all of the interest I've received on a
particular Checking account and not just all of the accounts.

Here's how I have things arranged-  whenever I receive any interest
payment in any of my checking accounts I apply the account "Interest" to
it.   Nothing fancy.

Here's the problem-  I want to see exactly how much Interest I received
on each checking account and when I received it.

I can get GC to show me all of the interest payments I received on all
accounts throughout the year.....but that's rather messy.

Is there an easier way?