Custom Report loading

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 25 10:52:21 EST 2010

"David T." <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Forcing users to escape characters in the path under Windows seems
> bug-like, and certainly not what the average Windows user
> expects. Should this be filed as a bug report?

No, it should not.  Besides, it's not something we can control; it's a
function of the scheme language.  The backslash is what it is.  Why not
file a bug report against windows in that they do it wrong?

On a more serious note, no, this isn't a bug because it's not part of
the generic user interface.  Users are not expected to write scheme in
general.  And the GUI does NOT require quoted backslashes.  So no,
there's no bug here.