saved reports

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jan 25 12:20:23 EST 2010

On Jan 25, 2010, at 3:46 AM, Chas Maitland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to delete some old saved reports to tidy up the custom report list.
>
> I have looked for the file ~/.gnucash/saved-reports-2.0 as indicated by the pop-up info but can't find it.
>
> I am using GnuCash 2.2.9 on a MacBook running OSX 10.6.2
>
> Grateful for any help.

Are you using Gnucash.app from the Gnucash downloads page or MacPorts/Fink?

With Gnucash.app from Gnucash-Intel-2.2.9.dmg, I just saved a report and it went to /Users/john/.gnucash/saved-reports-2.0, as the dialog box said that it should. Perhaps you've altered $HOME in some way?

What else is in your ~/.gnucash?

Regards,
John Ralls