saved reports

Chas Maitland chasmaitland at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:41:06 EST 2010

Hi,
I'm using GnuCash.app from the Gnucash download site GnuCash-intel-2.2.9.dmg

There is no .gnucash folder and no saved-reports-2.0 file anywhere on the MacBook disk.

I have an installation of GC 2.2.9 on Dell PC running Redhat Linux and again there is no gnucash folder and no saved-reports-2.0 file anywhere on the disk.

I have an installation of GC 2.2.9 on Windows Vista and I can find .gnucash/saved-reports-2 no problem.

Regards,

Charlie