saved reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 18:54:09 EST 2010

On OS X, the .gnucash folder will not show in Finder unless you specifically set Finder to show hidden files and folders. If you open a terminal window, you can test the existence of the folder by typing "cd .gnucash" (don't forget the period). Then, typing "ls -l" will show whether the saved-reports file is in existence.

David