Can't get gnucash to start on Windows

David Rush david at rushtone.com
Tue Jan 26 12:10:49 EST 2010

Mike:

I've never been able to get gnucash to start, so nothing to lose by deleting the .gnucash directory....

I deleted the .gnucash directory under c:\documents and settings\my_user_name then started gnucash again.  No change - brief splash screen, very brief tip-o-the-day window, then they both go away.

It did re-create the .gnucash directory, with books and checks subdirectories (both empty).

David