Can't get gnucash to start on Windows

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 11:39:11 EST 2010

Try deleting the .gnucash folder located under documents and
Setting\(default name folder).  The program will regenerate this folder
or if you are uncomfortable deleting it just rename it to .gnucashold
temporarily.  I have this happen every so often so I guess something is
getting corrupted but I can't find the culprit.
Mike