Year's end, file size an issue?

Mike Roberts Mike at roberts-engineering.com
Wed Jan 27 15:32:07 EST 2010

How big is yours?  I am about finished porting over from MS Money that I
have been using for probably 15 years with data from another program back to
the late 80s.  Again not a business, just home user, investments, bank
accounts, credit cards, etc.  My file size is about 1,300 KB, dramatically
smaller than the 80,000+ KB of the Money file.  GnuCash seems much crisper
than Money, so I am quite pleased.

Mike