Year's end, file size an issue?

Paul and/or Minna Brown paulminnabrown at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 01:28:35 EST 2010

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I believe that trying to use the reports to glean this sort
> of information is a better way to go--although I will be the
> first to admit that the reports system can be a challenge.

Thanks, David, first of all, for your insight into this issue.  As a Quicken convert, I've only tried to run 2 or 3 different reports in GnuCash, and ultimately ended up just throwing my hands in the air.  Just have not taken the time to figure out what's going on, etc, etc.  I suppose having (IMO) 0 accounting skills isn't helping me any, either. =o)

-paul