Using 2.2 and 2.3 together

Jeff Kletsky gnucash at allycomm.com
Fri Jan 29 11:11:45 EST 2010

You might want to consider something like VirtualBox ("free") running
either Windows (if you have the licenses) or something like Ubuntu
(which is both "free" and pretty turnkey to install and use for non-Nix
and computer-unafraid people) to "run another computer" for 2.3.x in a
window on your existing Windows machine.