Question re Help Documents Location in OpenSuse kDE4

Bob Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Sun Jan 31 21:02:21 EST 2010

Some of you will know that there has been a long standing problem when GnuCash
is installed in either OpenSuse KDE3 or KDE4 that results in not being able to
access the help documents.

I can no longer find our previous discussions on this subject, which goes back
to OpenSuse 10.3 at least.

I've noticed that when I look at the location of where files are installed by
Yast it tells me the files are installed in /usr/share/gnome/help/gnucash/C

They are also installed at /usr/share/gnucash/gnome/help/gnucash/C

I don't understand why they are in both locations.

Anyone still have a link to our old discussion? I know it has something to do
with Gnome help files, but cannot remember the details.
Robert Smits Email bob at rsmits.ca