Expense Reports no Problem

Steve Juniper snijuniper at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 13:05:20 EDT 2010

I do not understand the problem with expense reports, unless it is
simply having expense reports under (negative) income. It looks easy to
do. I experimented with getting an expense summary of rental property I
own. From Income Statement under reports I went to Income Statement,
cleared all, selected Rental and the subcategories (taxes, plumbing,
landscaping, etc), selected last year beginning to end as the dates and
hit OK (or whatever it was). I got exactly what I was looking for with
no extraneous stuff.
Steve J