How to make a "custom" expense report [was Re: Report customization nightmare]

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Thu Jul 1 17:58:03 EDT 2010

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:34:53 -0400
Michael Leone <turgon at mike-leone.com> wrote:

> > as a last fiddle
> > export to html
> > edit html to remove them
>
> As a last fiddle:
> Print out only the accounts I had checked off.
> Then don't export to HTML.
> Don't edit to remove what shouldn't have been there in the first
> place.
>
>  LOL
>

> The point has never been "Well, it's easy to fix". The point has been
> that something this simple should not need to be fixed.

Well, if it's that easy just change it and make sure that there is no
need for such workarounds any longer. Just fix it instead of wasting
time with complaining. Everybody can contribute in case your are not
aware and improvements are definitely welcome. I'm sure your are able
to fix 'something this simple' promptly.