Documentation: open user invitation to help out

David Eisner deisner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:40:43 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Geert Janssens
<janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:
> So this is a general request to users (and developers who are usually users as
> well), to help and improve the documentation.

I'm not sure how  much reports have changed between the latest stable
release, 2.2.9, and 2.3.14, the latest Unstable release.  For those
who choose to contribute report documentation, would it be better to
work with 2.3.14 (on a copy of
one's data file, of course)?  It would be a shame to spend a lot of
effort on soon-to-be-obsolete documentation.

-David

--
David Eisner     http://cradle.brokenglass.com