Foreign currency invoice

Wojciech Piekutowski w.piekutowski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:25:34 EDT 2010

On 6 July 2010 16:32, Maf. King <maf at chilwell.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 July 2010 12:05:50 Wojciech Piekutowski wrote:
>
> I don't use multi-currency, but IIRC you must have the A/R account in the
> customer's currency, I guess for you that means that you need
> A/R:PLN and A/R:EUR, and you post carefully!

Thank you for a prompt response. I've tried A/R:EUR setup, and yes,
posted invoice looks fine now. But still we have one main bank account
in PLN and customer pays directly there. When I add a payment it'll
happily accept all the values but still there are no amounts in the
Bank account transaction and gnucash isn't asking for an exchange
rate.

Greetings,
Wojtek