Reports

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Sun Jul 25 06:07:42 EDT 2010

On 23 July 2010 at 14:26, Dick Smith said:

> I am at a loss to understand reports in GNUCash.  I'd like to be able to
> print a "register" report for the current year.  I need to look at all of
> the transactions to see where I might have entered duplicate transactions.
> I cannot seem to keep GNUCash in sync with my back account.  GC almost
> always shows a negative balance compared with my on-line accounts.
>
> Is there clearer documentation of the report process or how do I go about
> just getting a simple register report?

Wouldn't you do better to use the Reconcile function? That's what it's
for.

However, if you want to do things the hard way, the "Account Report" is
probably the one you want, though you'd presumably need to ignore entries
earlier than the first you're interested in (as it has no date limit
capability).