help! how do I export my data to a qif file? etc

William Livingstone wgw at 012.net.il
Wed Jun 2 03:25:50 EDT 2010

Some questions from a new user, would be delighted if someone could help
here:

1.	how do I export my data to a qif file? And so export to another
money programme.
2.	how do I change ledger view from double ledger to single ledger - I
have to enter info to 2 rows separately for each transaction, and basic
ledger option in view is blanked out.
3.	how do I view previous months transactions in ledger? Prefs are set
for starting from a year ago, but I can only see this month's transactions.

Many thanks in advance for help.

William Livingstone