Setting up business accounts

Tarra Gilder tarragilder at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 03:57:10 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I need a bit of guidence. I have been using Gnucash for my personal accounts since April 2010 and I have just set up a business, with business bank accounts and I want to add this to my Gnucash. I went through the druid, which is fantastic, but it was attaching my existing personal accounts (Bank, savings, credit card) to the new business accounts hierarchy. I couldn't edit this so I cancelled out of it.

Can someone tell me how to set up the business accounts without having my personal bank accounts and credit cards accounts attached to them? I want to add my business bank accounts and credit card accounts to the business accounts hierarchy.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Best regards,

Tarra