Reports Do Not Work Properly.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 7 10:49:56 EDT 2010

Hi

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CC THE LIST ON **ALL** YOUR REPLIES
USING YOUR MAILER'S REPLY-TO-LIST OR REPLY-ALL FUNCTIONALITY!

Julian Brown <julianbrown at mac.com> writes:

> I can assure you that I am not lying!
>
> All I get are blue bars for income and green bars for net profit.  There are NO red bars for expenses!
>
> Regards,
>
> Julian Brown.

Can you post a screen shot showing your "failing" report, the report
options 'accounts' page from that report, and your chart of accounts
tree showing your income and expense account hierarchy?

The Income & Expense Chart report works just fine for me.

Thanks,

-derek