Mac upgrade, "There was an error parsing the file ..."

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 18:48:16 EDT 2010

You can find tarballs for older versions of Gnucash at:

http://www.gnucash.org/pub/gnucash/sources/stable/

Unfortunately, you'd have to compile that for yourself, and I can't really help you there. I used to use Fink to install Gnucash on OS X, but I don't know how you'd install the older version using Fink. Macports is another option, although again, I don't know how you'd install the older version.

This all reminds me to send out a BIG ongoing "Thank you" to John Ralls, who has made it possible for OS X users simply to download the big bad Gnucash application disk image and install it all in one easy step.

David