Different currencies add up to zero

nolash louis at holbrook.no
Wed Jun 23 10:27:22 EDT 2010

Attached is a report which illustrates it. Assets and Current Assets
show 0, even though there are assets there. Right now in tree view it
actually works fine, but I'm guessing that's temporary. Anyways, the
reports have to work, too.

Another currency problem:

I have a bill in NOK.

I've paid the bill cash in EUR. The invoice has the converted amount in NOK.

When I process payment against the euro cash account, a debt decrease
line appears in the bill account with the correct sum in NOK. But the
line in the euro cash account doesn't show a figure. If I try to
manually punch the correct EUR amount into the line, it just vanishes
again when I press enter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Louis