Report customization nightmare

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Tue Jun 29 12:44:35 EDT 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:01:34 -0400
>>>>>> "Mike" == Mike or Penny Novack <stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com> wrote:

Mike> The problem with scheme is of course unfamiliarity working with
Mike> the"functional" languages as most of us learned "procedural"
Mike> languages first and it's a different way of thinking.

Here this is not the problem - I'm into learning Haskell and feeling
quite alright with it, but, still, learning another not-so-widely-used
language or, let's better say, the one which we wouldn't used anywhere
else, makes it a bit too expensive excursion in order to just tweak
reports/invoices.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6