Report customization nightmare

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:20:42 EDT 2010

With the upcoming sql data storage, it should (?) be possible to use tools
like

http://datavision.sourceforge.net/

(I've never used this particular program, it's just the first one that
popped up in Google. If it's anything like the report writer in Access, a
non-programmer can put together a report with a certain amount of effort.
I'm with Gour on Scheme: I spent a semester once using Lisp, but I'm more
inclined to improve my C to work on GnuCash than to get up to speed on
Scheme.)