Unable to enter new account heirarchy setup

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Tue Mar 2 08:24:38 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 4:07 AM, Geert Janssens
<janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:
> That's a fair suggestion. A clean design proposal - or better yet: a patch -
> in bugzilla for this request would improve the chances of this getting
> implemented. Suggestions like this on the mailing list tend to get lost.

I'll write it up in the Bugzilla then.  I don't think I could produce
a patch, as I am filled with Mortal Dread whenever I contemplate
building GnuCash from source.  But perhaps I could cook up some
shopped screenshots.

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha