Unable to enter new account heirarchy setup

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 15:41:47 EST 2010

I looked around my installed version of Gnucash (2.2.9), but couldn't find the glade file that handled the new account setup.

I would propose two minor changes:

1) On the first screen of the druid, add a separate short paragraph (optionally in bold):
"Please note that you may alter your chart of accounts after you have used this druid. Accounts can be added, altered or deleted from the main Accounts window."

2) On the third screen, where the default accounts are selected, alter the instructions above so that the note about altering the accounts later is in its own paragraph (and optionally in bold). Alternatively, you might use the same language in both places.

David