2.2.9 becoming unstable

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 10:53:20 EST 2010

<snijuniper at comcast.net>

>My GC 2.2.9 (2-23) on XP has become unstable after long use with no
problems. I have noticed occasional freezes when opening sub windows,
the most recent being
>when I go from 'Actions' to 'Scheduled
Transactions' the program freezes up and the only thing I can do is to
close GC comnpletely. I am unable to edit my scheduled
>transactions at
all. - James Duerr

What operating system are you running under? Unfortunately, my guess is Windows, and it could be all manner of things impacting why GC isn't working properly, have you tried just reinstalling it to see if that would help?

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com