Foreign Currency results in non balanced balance sheet

c-a-l c-a-l at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 21:08:02 EST 2010

Yes, I also found that link (see post titled "Equity" below) and thought that
would fix it.  Your first link has a link at the bottom that takes you to
the second link.  In that, I followed the instructions in item #5 which are
specific to GnuCash.  However, that fix seems only to work if you select
average or weighted values.  Selecting that results in the securities/stocks
reporting incorrectly.

Basically, I cannot get the equity-liabilities to equal the assets unless I
select average or weighted.

Does anyone know if the "corrected" report at
http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=66868
actually fixes this, and if so, can someone point me in the direction of how
to get the "report" info on that web page loaded.  I have no clue... Googled
it a bit and still cant' find directions.

Thanks