GnuCash Simple Instructions

Anne Briggs anne at beruly.com
Fri Mar 5 18:37:35 EST 2010

Hi there!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.  Please excuse me if this is not.

Today I posted a very basic tutorial on getting started with GnuCash on my blog.
http://www.beruly.com/?p=1093

My aim was to help the first-time user of accounting software (and maybe to open source software) get started managing their checkbook transactions.

I didn't follow any formal style guides so I am not sure if this is useful to you or not but thought you might want to know.  If anyone has any corrections or comments, please let me know.

My many thanks to everyone involved with GnuCash!  I am thoroughly impressed with what you have accomplished and hope the project continues to flourish.

Anne Briggs
President
r u l y   l l c
2215 Plank Road, PMB 111