Missing transactions after OFX-Quicken import

Tim Frost timfrost at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 8 01:27:55 EST 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 07:31 +1300, Bopolissimus Platypus Jr wrote:
> > <STMTTRN>
> > <TRNTYPE>POS
> > <DTPOSTED>20091112
> > <TRNAMe>-0.01

Is that attribute ("TRNAMe") valid? I suspect that it has been
corrupted, as the other transactions identify the transaction value with
the tag "TRNAMT", as illustrated by the following example:

<STMTTRN>
<TRNTYPE>XFER
<DTPOSTED>20091111
<TRNAMT>-0.01
<FITID>2009111105
<NAME>FN TRANSFER
<MEMO>TO 9999-8888 -7777-6666
</STMTTRN>

> > <FITID>2009111202
> > <NAME>NNN
> > <MEMO>EFTPOS
> > </STMTTRN>
>
> re-sending with better n-by-date.txt attachment.  the original didn't
> have a pointer to the
> date with the incorrect number of transactions (although deducible
> after importing into
> a new gnucash file).
>
> tiger

Do you have a method of verifying the OFX download?

Tim

--
Tim Frost <timfrost at xtra.co.nz>