Is there any way to "reset" the transaction to account matching filter on import?

Lincoln A. Baxter lab at lincolnbaxter.com
Mon Mar 22 18:39:26 EDT 2010

I'm an accomplished programmer... and am total comfortable with a file
spec and vi...  i.e. I know how to edit files.

Do you have some pointers as to where to look, so I can hack toward
reseting this in a way that at least scratches my itch?>  (and to save
me some time)?  Obviously, I could just rename the account, create a new
account, and delete the old account copying the transaction to the new
account... I was looking for something a little more targeted, so I
could keep the things it had learned that were right.

Lincoln