SQLite date format

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Mar 27 14:35:40 EDT 2010

On Mar 27, 2010, at 8:00 AM, Phil Longstaff wrote:

> I already replied in another e-mail - it's UTC.  Since Spain is East of
> UK, it would be the previous day.  In my case (north america), it isn't.

Hmm. Most of Spain is west of the prime meridian, but they use* central european time, which is UTC+1, or central european summer time, UTC+2. That means that it's the same calendar day in both UTC and CET between 0100 and 2359 CET (or 0000 and 2259 UTC). Unless the OP is doing his posting during that one-hour window, ISTM something else is going on.

Regards,
John Ralls

*Sort of. See http://www.search.com/reference/Central_European_Time#The_Spanish_case