Deleting Transations

Larry O'Leary larryoleary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 18:03:30 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only way I found to delete transactions was 'right click' + delete
> transaction. Del doesn't work and I can't even select multiple
> transactions. What's the best way to delete multiple transactions?

I am sure there has to be a better way... and if not, maybe a feature
request should be submitted.

In any event, you can use the "Delete" icon on the toolbar.  What I
have done is ensured that the account view only contains the
transactions that I want to delete.  Then, select the top one and
simply click the trash icon from the toolbar 500 times.  Depending on
your preferences it may ask you to confirm the deletion of the
transaction.  In that case, select remember for this session when you
do the first one and it won't ask you to confirm each additional one.
----
Larry