Deleting Transations

Paulo J. Matos pocmatos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:15:21 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Johannes Kapune <listen at kapune.de> wrote:
> Hi Paulo,
> Am Sonntag, den 28.03.2010, 19:51 +0100 schrieb Paulo J. Matos:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I made a huge mistake and while importing a qif, I identified the
>> incorrect account and got 500 transactions into the incorrect account.
>>
> why you do not use the last saved file before importing?

Sorry but I can't understand what you mean here. I have my bank giving
me either QIF or CSV files and I usually choose csv simply because I
think it is better dealt with than csv.
The problem is that I had a qif per each of my accounts and when
gnucash asked me which account represents the qif account, I chose the
wrong one my mistake.

Viel danke,

--
PMatos