Error parsing file C\gnucash\output\test2010 after create

RaPquest genericem at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 21:37:03 EDT 2010

'MYSTERY' HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED

Spoke too soon in last update. Had recreated (imported from Quicken) my main
'register', then carefully added two more 'registers'. Everything looked
fine ... entered transactions successfully...

BUT -

Tried to launch GC tonight and got the 'parsing error' for each register
(one at a time). I've had enough ... I consider that having spent several
hours trying - manipulating files, recreating 'registers', etc - I tried
enough.

I hope others get more use from GC. I guess I'll spring for an update to
Quicken (don't like how it works but at least it WORKS).