I need help

ramsey hussain ramsey.hussain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 20:06:43 EDT 2010

I have been happily using gnucash for a while, and appreciate and love
the program.  I cannot for the life of me figure out how to enter split
transactions, however.  If I follow the tutorial in the help file -to
the letter- I simply get weird results and cannot fathom what is
happening.  I have successfully entered a few split transactions, but I
did it thru trial and error, without any idea how I arrived at a
transaction that looked reasonable.  Is there some secret that I don't
understand yet?  Do I need to sign up for a mailing list?
Thanks for your hard work,
ramsey.hussain at gmail.com