Account layout for a personal business

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:28:52 EDT 2010

LB Liabilities Business
__+ etc
__+ etc1
__+ etc2
LP Liabilities Personal
__+ etc
__+ etc1
__+ etc2
The abbreviations keep them in order and make it easy to type in the account
selections when categorizing
IP Income Personal etc

I only have one Equity account because I don't have LLC's or corporations
that I have to keep separate, its all my equity.  My business stuff is all
sole proprietorship and it would be nutty to have separate gnucash accounts.
I have no accounting training, so this might be a terrible way to keep it
straight, but I cant imagine trying to send money to and from separate
gnucash files for business purposes.