Units for online currency price updates

Divakar Ramachandran divakar07 at dataone.in
Sun May 2 15:10:24 EDT 2010

The online price updates for USD and EUR are correctly downloaded in my
native currency, INR (Indian Rupee), as are other stocks and mutual fund
NAVs. However, XAU (Gold) and XAG (Silver) prices are downloaded as some
unreasonable numbers. What are the units for these prices - I expect
~INR 1600 per gram for XAU, but it comes as ~59, units unknown. Where is
the settings page for this? I have already tried the Tools -> Security
Editor, most fields are grayed out.

Thanks for any help.

Divakar

--
*Divakar Ramachandran* Anupuram, TN 603127, _INDIA_