How to debug scheduled transaction with formula?

Roman Starkov newsgroups at starkov.name
Tue May 4 07:52:20 EDT 2010

I've created a scheduled transaction that uses a formula to calculate
the amounts, and after running it once it turned out the formula was
slightly off.

So I deleted the wrong instance and tried to re-run the scheduled
transaction. But I couldn't find any way to re-run it - it seems that
there isn't any UI to reset the "last occur" date back to "never", nor
to force a re-run of the previous occurrence.

What options do I have other than creating a completely new SX for every
iteration of debugging?

(version 2.2.9)

Thanks!
Roman