GC crash when deactivating a job

M Prindle mprindle at pobox.com
Wed May 5 00:05:40 EDT 2010

Tonight while entering an invoice for a customer I decided to deactivate
a job that is complete and will no longer be used.  I unticked the
active box and click ok.  Shortly after that GC crashed.  I tried
several ways, but every time I unchecked it GC would crash.  I thought I
had found a way to get it to work, but after clicking through a few
windows GC crashed and continued to crash.  I grabbed a backup from
before I made the change and all is good now.

I'm still using 2.2.9 so this maybe fixed in the latest version.

I'm running Win 7 64bit.

Mike