XAU

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Sat May 8 17:05:19 EDT 2010

Hello again,

Am Samstag, 8. Mai 2010 um 20:58:42 schrieb Divakar Ramachandran:
> Danke, that really explains  the approximate factor of ~ 32 that I was
> getting between the expected and obtained prices. Today's price says
> 55,101 which corresponds to INR 1777 per gram which sounds reasonable
> though not accurate. I guess I will have to look for another source, or
> enter the actual price manually.

Starting with the Romans, the troy ounce became the usual weight of gold
coins: Canadian Gold Maple Leave, Kruger Rand, ...

When I updated the decriptions of the FQ sources, I saw another source, see
man Finance::Quote::GoldMoney.3pm
for details. But I didn't how to get the price_gg. Eventually one should ask
the Finance::Quote guys.

> Thanks again for the clarification,
> Divakar

HTH