XAU

Divakar Ramachandran divakar07 at dataone.in
Sat May 8 14:58:42 EDT 2010

Danke, that really explains  the approximate factor of ~ 32 that I was
getting between the expected and obtained prices. Today's price says
55,101 which corresponds to INR 1777 per gram which sounds reasonable
though not accurate. I guess I will have to look for another source, or
enter the actual price manually.

Thanks again for the clarification,
Divakar