cost centers in GNUCash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed May 19 01:18:24 EDT 2010

On May 18, 2010, at 9:48 PM, Shenbaga Kumar S wrote:

> Hi
> I see that working with cost centers is not present in GNUCash now. Is it
> feasible to be implemented through additional coding? ANy help in this
> regard would be welcome.

Gnucash is fairly open about how you set up your books. That said, it's not intended for use in a large-company (or even a medium-sized company). It's for personal and small-business use. If you've got multiple bookkeepers and are worried about cost centers, I don't think that Gnucash is an appropriate solution for you.

Regards,
John Ralls