Over riding the tax amounts on invoices

LateNight webdrop at gmail.com
Thu May 20 22:43:26 EDT 2010

Okay.  I picked up some humble pie on the way home and tried the multiple
taxes.  Works pretty good.  Since they are quashing the PST I don't think
that I'll bother editing the invoice template to indicate which taxes are
being applied.

Wondering if you might have a cleaner solution to the tips and liquor tax
question.  Here is your suggestion and my response.  If there is no way to
manually type in the tax amount, I'm back to the Excel sheet I guess:
Derek
>>Use multiple line-items for the single charge so you can apply the tax
>>table to part of it.

LN
> ... (unfortunately) not very clean in the
> eyes of the receiving client.  Also, I would rather not have to segregate
> out liquor taxes and tips on these.  "Why poke the bear" as they say.

Thanks again.