Setting up company share s

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue May 25 03:10:25 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 25 May 2010 00:49:42 avvari.shyam wrote:
> Hi My company has 1000 shares and both share holders have paid 500 each
> into company account when the company is started. How do I and into which
> account do I need to post these payments. I am using "UK VAT accounts
> template".

Hi,

I have it as a transaction between Bank:Current and Equity:ShareCapital

> Also are there any scm templates to print UK VAT return format?

Non that I am aware of.  I have set up some cusstom reports to give me totals
for each of the boxes on the VAT return, for both current and last quarters.
I'm not sure if this bug has been fixed, but I had to be a bit cunning with
the report names, as naming each one as "VAT box N" caused problems in the
custom-reports menu list, where only 3 reports would be listed.

HTH,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542