Making transaction s a bit complicated way

Shyam Avvari avvari.shyam at googlemail.com
Thu May 27 18:13:40 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have am trying to maintain my company accounts in GNUcash, having
difficulty at something, here is my scenario.

I have spent some money on a transaction from my pocket which is vat input
expense for my company which was paid from my pocket, so i have created and
expense voucher for employee, and i have paid from my current account to the
employee a/p account for multiple of expense vouchers. So its a bit
complicated for me to post in. please help. Here is the list:

1. Vendor/AP X Ltd invoiced me for amount £159 (135.32 + 23.68)
2. employee/AP Y created expense voucher £159
3. Paid £1000 to Employee/AP Y towards £500 salary and £500 for total
expenses for the month of Jan

--
-
Shyam