Account Report on search results

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Fri May 28 09:54:35 EDT 2010

I think I understand now what the report is doing that was puzzling me
earlier. If you run the Account report on search results on an account
that gets reconciled (like a credit card account in my case), and the
search results include both reconciled and unreconciled transactions, the
total of the Funds Out column will be the total of the unreconciled
transactions, and the total of the Funds In column will be the total of
the reconciled transactions.

Is that the way the report is designed?