Auto Classify GNUCash Transfers

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 20:49:19 EDT 2010

You don't mention whether this is a QIF or OFX/QFX import, which can make a difference.

Regardless, depending on your circumstances, you might want to re-import your transactions, and when you are presented with the list of transactions to import, double-click each of them and select the proper accounts. When you do this, subsequent imports will (mostly) pick up your preferences.

David