Import transactions

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:54:50 EST 2010

Is there a tutorial on importing transactions from banks.  I have done
this from ING and PNC and it goes so so.  I was able to establish a
connection via gnucash to PNC, however not yet with ING.

The question I have is about matching the transactions and setting up
the other account to transfer to.

The transactions are being duplicated, or more specifically they don't
match with the transaction.

If I pay 20.00 for gas at the gas station, I manually enter the
transaction.  Then later when I import for that account, I get another
transaction for 20.00 to the gas station.  How do I match them up.

Dennis